More Magic Mayhem! The addictive game play of Magic Ball 2 returns. An amazing companion to a classic hit, Magic Ball 2 New Worlds features all new 3D designs for you to smash up brick by brick, plus power-ups, weapons, and animated characters. The fun literally explodes off the screen. Download & play Magic Ball 2 New Worlds!
At the risk of sounding overzealous, Magic Ball 2: New Worlds is one of the most enjoyable games that I have ever played. I know how that sounds, trust me. There are a lot of games on the web, but I can't remember the last time I played a game anywhere nearly as fun as this one. If you're are tired of plain old puzzles games or boring card games, I can't recommend this one enough. Heck, even if you aren't tired of other games, play this one!
Magic Ball 2: New Worlds is like breakout on steroids. Where breakout was more about precision and timing, this game is more about destroying stuff and then destroying the rubble left after destroying that stuff. Not only does this product differ from the usual fare in terms of gameplay, everything in this world is in full 3D, with a freely moving camera as well. The astounding visuals and explosive sound only help the sensational feeling you get by completely decimating a level. I could only imagine what swinging a wrecking ball would feel like, but this can't be far off.
Magic Ball 2: New Worlds offers three different ships (or bats or bumpers or whatever you want to call them) from you to choose from; you can pick whichever one suits your style better. There are then two sets of levels to pick from, each set containing one hundred unique levels.
I've Got The Power
A big part of this game is power-ups. They help you destroy blocks in a bigger, faster, and safer way. Now normally I wouldn't go into much detail about the types of power-ups you can get, but I feel that the power-ups in Magic Ball 2: New Worlds are the reason for the game being so great. That's not to say it wouldn't be without those power-ups, but merely a testament to how great those power-ups truly are. Here are some of my favorite power-ups:
- Explosive Ball: Pretty self-explanatory. When the ball collides with a block, it creates an explosion that destroys nearby blocks as well.
- Yo-Yo: Attaches your ball to your paddle via a rope, allowing you to move your paddle around and swing your ball; Very cool, and very, very fun.
- Cannon: Mounts a monstrous cannon on top of your paddle, ideal for taking out large groups of blocks, and letting your ball clean up the rubble.
- Power Ball: Makes your ball incredibly powerful. Instead of bouncing of blocks like normal, a power ball just makes a path through them.
- Triple Ball: Splits your ball into three balls. While hardly unique, I figured it was worth mentioning. When mixed with out power-ups, such as power ball, you can demolish an entire level in seconds.
An Explosive Sensation
You know that feeling you get when watching a building get demolished, or when a building explodes in a movie? That's what playing this game feels like, all of the time. Watching your little wrecker ball bounce around and do it's dirty work will make giddy. Frankly, I don't why you're still reading this. Go play, now!